Aurora Beauty Aesthetics
Here at Aurora Beauty Aesthetics we specialise in skin rejuvenation and permanent makeup tattooing.
All procedures are carried out by our Registered Independent Nurse Prescriber Emma Drinkall.
Emma has more than 15 years of professional practice and is accredited with a Bachelor of Medical Science. She has worked in cardiology, hospice care, cosmetic clinics, community nursing and tissue viability.
Emma is an advanced aesthetic practitioner, qualifying in 2010 in Botulinum Toxin type A (Botox), dermal fillers and chemical peels. Since then, she has continually advanced her practice, gaining qualifications in many other areas and procedures including:
- NeoStrata Training – Skin Products and Peels
- The Perfect Peel
- Advanced Botulinum toxin and Dermal fillers
- 8 Point Lift
- Profhilo and Viscoderm treatments
- LA Glow Facial
- Makeup Tattooing – Eyebrows Lips and Eyeliner. Trained up to gold level with Nouvea Contour and KB Pro
- Microblading – Trained with Phi Brows
Emma is registered with The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and is fully insured with Cosmetic Insure.